- Chapter 01: Towards Modern C++
- Chapter 02: Language Usability Enhancements
- Chapter 03: Language Runtime Enhancements
- Chapter 04 Containers
- Chapter 05 Smart Pointers and Memory Management
- Chapter 06 Regular Expression
- Chapter 07 Parallelism and Concurrency
- Chapter 08 File System
- Chapter 09 Minor Features
- Chapter 10 Outlook: Introduction of C++20
- Appendix 1: Further Study Materials
- Appendix 2: Modern C++ Best Practices
First of all, congratulations 🎉 on reading this book! I hope this book has raised your interest in modern C++.
As mentioned in the introduction to this book, this book is just a book that takes you quickly to the new features of modern C++ 11/14/17/20, rather than the advanced learning practice of C++ "Black Magic". The author of course also thinks about this demand, but the content is very difficult and there are few audiences. Here, the author lists some materials that can help you learn more about modern C++ based on this book. I hope I can help you:
- C++ Reference
- CppCon YouTube Channel
- Ulrich Drepper. What Every Programmer Should Know About Memory. 2007
- to be added
Changkun Ou © 2016-2022. The book is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0, code is open sourced under the MIT License.
If you like the book, you could donate the author.