- Chapter 01: Towards Modern C++
- Chapter 02: Language Usability Enhancements
- Chapter 03: Language Runtime Enhancements
- Chapter 04 Containers
- Chapter 05 Smart Pointers and Memory Management
- Chapter 06 Regular Expression
- Chapter 07 Parallelism and Concurrency
- Chapter 08 File System
- Chapter 09 Minor Features
- Chapter 10 Outlook: Introduction of C++20
- Appendix 1: Further Study Materials
- Appendix 2: Modern C++ Best Practices
The file system library provides functions related to the operation of the file system, path, regular files, directories, and so on. Similar to the regular expression library, he was one of the first libraries to be launched by boost and eventually merged into the C++ standard.
Changkun Ou © 2016-2020. The book is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0, code is open sourced under the MIT License.
If you like the book, you could donate the author.